2 bedroom apartment for saleLakeview, New Bedford Road, Luton, LU3 1NB
- Fantastic Top Floor Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Chain Free Accommodation
- Less Than A Mile To Luton Station
- Long Lease Remaining Approx 143 Years
- Opposite To Wardown Park
- Ideal First Time Buy/Buy To Let
- Double Glazed & Garage
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* A beautifully presented TOP FLOOR apartment opposite Wardown Park with a LONG LEASE remaining, GARAGE and offered to buyers with NO UPPER CHAIN.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be the sole agent instructed for the sale of this immaculate two bedroom top floor apartment situated opposite Wardown Park on the prestigious New Bedford Road. The apartment block is set back from the main road and is in close proximity to shops, bus routes, supermarkets and other local amenities. Junction 10 of the M1 motorway & London Luton airport are both a short drive away and Luton mainline station can be reached in under a mile. The area has proved popular amongst families and children will often attend the sought after William Austin/River Bank Primary & Denbigh/Chiltern Academy Secondary as their schools.
In brief the property comprises of a communal entrance with intercom system and stairs leading to all floors. Entrance hall, kitchen with space for appliances, living room/diner, a bathroom with separate wc, master bedroom and a second bedroom with access to a balcony. Externally there are communal parking areas and a garage. The property also comes with the added benefit of having a long lease remaining of approximately 143 years and service charges are a reasonable £450 half yearly. Heating is efficient via electric heaters whilst the windows are double glazed.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
EPC Rating E. Council Tax Band B.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 444597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.