4 bedroom detached house for saleNew Street, Pudsey
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suites
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Downstairs W.C
- Popular Location
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME. This SPACIOUS DETACHED property benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS with TWO EN-SUITES, THREE RECEPTION ROOMS along with gardens, ample off road parking and GARAGE...
Offered for sale is this beautifully presented detached family home which is situated within a popular and convenient location with excellent access to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals traveling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property provides spacious living accommodation and briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms with en suites to master and second bedroom, and a house bathroom with a four piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear and off street parking is provided by a driveway which leads up to a single attached garage. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Entrance via a door from the front elevation with stairs leading to the first floor landing, wooden flooring, a central heating radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side elevation and plumbing for a washing machine.
A two piece suite comprising a low level flush W.C, hand wash basin, wooden flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' x 14' 9" ( 4.57m x 4.50m )
A spacious lounge with a gas feature fire place surround and mantle with coordinating hearth and back, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
An electric fire place, wooden flooring and double glazed french doors giving access in to the conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.38m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complimentary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge freezer, a door giving access to the side elevation and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
A brick base conservatory which has access to the rear garden with tiled flooring, a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
An airing cupboard and access to the useful loft room which is accessed via a drop down ladder and provides further storage space.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.92m )
Fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, wooden flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, wooden flooring and a window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, wooden flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, W.C, hand wash basin and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
Built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 14' ( 4.55m x 4.27m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A four piece bathroom suite incorporating a bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a W.C, wooden flooring, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To The Outside
To the front is a good sized lawned garden with borders for flowers and shrubs. Off street parking is provided by a driveway which leads up to a single attached garage.
To the rear is a paved and gravelled garden which requires low maintenance and has a shed for extra storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73105655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.