2 bedroom terraced house for saleHamilton Road, Long Eaton NG10 4QY
- Attention - First Time Buyers
- Investors - Look At This
- Recently Installed Boiler
- Brand New Double Glazing To Be Installed This Month!
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
With some TLC in certain areas this property offers a wealth of potential to the right purchaser. With the ground floor briefly comprising of a spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, and some additional storage space, there is a good amount of ground space on offer.
Upstairs, the property comprises of a double bedroom and a single bedroom, along with the family bathroom. Outside, there is a paved rear garden area with an outbuilding for additional storage.
Situated on Hamilton Road, you'll be a short walk away from the regular bus routes, shops and Long Eaton town centre including a large Asda, several banks, pubs, cafes and restaurants. You'll also be close to the canal if you want a peaceful route to go running or walking. It is also within catchment of Whilsthorpe Secondary School along with other highly regarded schools for all ages, making for easy transport links throughout the surrounding area. For commuters it is within a short drive of Junction 25 of the M1 and also A52 for easy links to Nottingham and Derby.
This home includes:
- Dining Room
3.41m x 3.54m (12 sqm) - 11' 2" x 11' 7" (129 sqft)
laminated, radiator, front entrance door, window to front
- Living Room
3.4m x 3.55m (12 sqm) - 11' 1" x 11' 7" (129 sqft)
laminated, radiator, window to rear
lined with a range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over, tiled flooring, space for cooker, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washer, inset sink unit, space for fridge/freezer
- Bedroom 1
3.42m x 3.56m (12.1 sqm) - 11' 2" x 11' 8" (131 sqft)
window to front, carpeted, radiator,
- Bedroom 2
2.21m x 3.51m (7.7 sqm) - 7' 3" x 11' 6" (83 sqft)
carpeted, radiator, window to rear
wash basin, paneled bath, wc, window to rear
- Rear Garden
laid to concrete with brick outbuilding, gated side access to front of property
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Beeston & Long Eaton) - Property Reference 16836
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73107545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.