2 bedroom apartment for sale10 Barrans Court, Parc Mont, 11 Park Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Excusive development near Roundhay Park
- Stunning views over Waterloo Lake
- Generous living room & contemporary kitchen
- En suite to both bedrooms
- Secure undercroft parking
- On the doorstep of Street Lane
- Amenities of Oakwood Parade nearby
Brought to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this superb two bedroom apartment occupies a prime first floor position within the exclusive Parc Mont development, with stunning elevated views over iconic Roundhay Park and Waterloo Lake, and situated on the doorstep of vibrant Oakwood Parade and Street Lane.
The generously proportioned accommodation is set over 1539 sq ft/143 sq m, and offers a modern interior with a secure intercom entry system allowing access into the communal hallway, with access via lift or stairs to the first floor. The apartment itself then has a private entrance hall with wood flooring and a double fitted storage cupboard, a guest WC and utility room. Doors lead through into a particularly spacious living room with breath-taking views and a focal point fireplace. The separate kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with integrated appliances and an integrated dishwasher. The master bedroom is accessed via double doors from the hallway and has a dressing room with fitted wardrobes, and a stylish en-suite fitted with a three piece suite and separate shower enclosure. The second bedroom is also a good size and has a range of fitted cabinet furniture, and a fully tiled en-suite.
The Parc Mont development stands on the edge of Roundhay Park, within attractively maintained communal grounds with sweeping lawns, well stocked beds and borders and mature trees, providing a variety of interest all year round. There is also a secure, electric gated undercroft car park.
The property is a few minutes from extensive amenities on both Street Lane and Oakwood Parade, including popular restaurants, cafe bars, and a variety of shops. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the boating lake, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73108448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK140784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.