4 bedroom detached house for saleBlenkinsop Drive, Leeds, LS10
- Four double bedroom detached house with integrated garage
- Quiet location in cul de sac with unspoilt direct views of fields
- Single Owner and inhabitant since purchase from new
- Immaculate and clean
- Low maintenance gardens with berries for summer produce
- Walking distance to St George's minor injuries Unit and Supermarket with fuel station
- Walking distance to public transportation
- Only 4 miles to city centre
- Nearby shopping to White Rose Centre and Crown Point
- Excellent location to nearby motorway network M1/ M62 / M621
We are delighted to offer for sale this modern, immaculate and clean 4 bedroom detached house with integrated garage in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. An ideal home for a family and young professionals. It was bought new from David Wilson Homes in 2011. Single owner and occupier since then with no pets.
The impressive accommodation is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, located in a quiet cul de sac at the edge of a large new built estate in South Leeds (New Forest Village) with direct and unspoilt views of fields. It is well presented, of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed four double bedrooms. Located in an ideal location for commute with walking distance to buses and within minutes to motorway links (M1, M62). Placed within 4 miles of the city centre and within walking distance to St George's medical centre and a large supermarket with fuel station. It is equipped with an extensive house alarm and numerous CCTV cameras front and back.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a well proportioned lounge with views of the fields, a large open plan kitchen/dining area with a closed off utility room, a WC, a storage room under the staircase and an integrated garage which has been turned into an extra room for storage. The kitchen is fitted with modern white gloss units, integrated double electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer and part tiled (white gloss) splash back walls. The utility room has ample space for a washing machine and dryer (both not included), and shelves for storage.
Staircase upstairs leads to four double bedrooms (one of which has been turned into a large study room). The master bedroom faces the fields and has double fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled en-suite WC with shower. Upstairs there is also a separate fully tiled WC with shower and bath. The loft is fully insulated to retain heat in the house and part boarded to add plenty of additional storage space.
The driveway has enough space for two cars. The rear has a raised garden with paved area allowing for outdoor sitting and a shed.
Included in the asking price are the extensive house alarm, CCTV, double oven, gas hob, extractor hood.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73116224.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS85233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.