5 bedroom detached house for saleChevin Avenue, Menston, Ilkley
- Stunning five bedroom detached family home.
- Sought after private Homestead estate location.
- Large lounge with feature inglenook fireplace.
- Family kitchen, dining room, conservatory and study.
- Utility and two downstairs cloakrooms..
- Large games room with potential to create separate annexe.
- Large wrap around gardens.
- Driveway for multiple cars, double garage and electric gates.
- Two bedrooms with ensuites.
- Close to station, airport and excellent schools.
On the picturesque, private Homestead Estate, this glamorous home allows you to enjoy traditional village life in a sophisticated style. Within minutes’ walk of Menston station, this tranquil home is also within easy reach of excellent schools, for those needing fast links to the Leeds Bradford Airport, this home could not be more conveniently situated.
Sweeping through the electric gates into a smartly paved forecourt with an double garage, Fairways is a substantial, five bedroom, family home with an impressive façade.
Inside, the broad hallway welcomes you in. To the left, is the fabulous lounge, the window to the front is south facing, through which the sunshine streams. To the other end of the room are patio doors opening onto the garden, the perfect space for guests to mingle at a summer soiree. A stunning feature inglenook fireplace.
Returning to the central hallway to your right is the dining room, large enough to seat all your guests for a fabulous Sunday or Christmas dinner- this house is perfect for a family who enjoys entertaining.
The family kitchen ticks all the boxes. The country style kitchen, has simply oodles of cupboard and worktop space, and a stunning Rangemaster cooker. Adjacent to the kitchen is the conservatory, lovely and bright, the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the garden.
Also off the kitchen is a handy utility room, with access to a second hallway and downstairs cloakroom, ideal for bringing through buggies and muddy paws. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor there is a second downstairs cloakroom and a well fitted office, with delightful views of the rear garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, and a house bathroom. Both the master bedroom and guest room have ensuites and all the bedrooms benefit from having fitted wardrobes- essential storage really isn’t lacking in this property. Four of the bedrooms are doubles.
Accessed via a separate entrance, above the double garage, is the most fabulous games room/teenage suite or cinema room- what a place to hang out with mates! Similarly if you are looking for a property with “granny annexe potential” there is certainly scope to create a separate lodging, subject to the necessary permissions, of course.
Outside, to the rear of the property there is an enclosed private garden, which is very pet and child friendly. The garden has plenty off established plants, vegetable plot and expansive patio areas to both the front and rear of the property.
The larger garden to the front of the property is also entirely enclosed, it is very private, and benefits from being south facing to make the most of any sunshine!
This is a fabulous family home, spacious, comfortable and in immaculate condition, it really merits a visit to appreciate the location and accommodation.
Entrance Hall - 4.3m x 4.0m (14'1" x 13'1") -
Living Room - 8m x 4m (26'2" x 13'1") -
Kitchen/ Diner - 5.5m x 3.2m (18'0" x 10'5") -
Dining Room - 4.5m x 4m (14'9" x 13'1") -
Conservatory - 3.8m x 3.8m (12'5" x 12'5") -
Utility - 2.5m x 1.9m (8'2" x 6'2") -
Study - 3.2m x 2.7m (10'5" x 8'10") -
Main Bedroom - 6.1m x 4m (20'0" x 13'1") -
En-Suite - 2.9m x 1.8m (9'6" x 5'10") -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.3m (12'9" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 4m x 2.8m (13'1" x 9'2") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 3m (11'9" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 2.9m x 2.5m (9'6" x 8'2") -
Games Room - 8.3m x 5.5m (27'2" x 18'0") -
Double Garage - 5.7m x 5.5m (18'8" x 18'0") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73117328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27856677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ribston Pippin, Menston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.