2 bedroom terraced house for saleApsledene, Hever Court, Gravesend, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Landscaped garden
- Garage en-bloc with good parking nearby
- Located on a quiet walkway
- Within a popular area
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this walkway location. Park the car safely in the garage-en-bloc when returning from Bluewater, London or the coast on the A2 which is only a few minutes drive away.
What the Owner says:
It was the area that first attracted me to this house. It is set on a walkway which is nice and quiet and is a place where you can watch your children play, away from the traffic, with their new found friends. I also liked that it, not only had a garage en-bloc, but good parking nearby for when friends come to visit and is easily accessible to the A2. Since moving in I have discovered how friendly the neighbourhood is and that it has a real sense of community.
The house itself lets in lots of natural light making it feel really homely and, after moving in, I updated it from top to bottom and installed a new kitchen and bathroom.
I love the garden and, only last year, decided to have it landscaped so it is now a really nice place to relax or entertain on a warm summer's day.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'8 x 11'8 (4.78m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 11'8 x 8'10 (3.56m x 2.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 9'0 (3.56m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 8'0 (3.56m x 2.44m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage En-Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73123490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.