3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Street, Middleton, Manchester
- Well Presented Three Bed Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / Mostly uPVC Double Glazed
- Lounge / Dining Kitchen / Lean To Conservatory
- Block Paved Driveway/ Detached Garage
- Lawned Gardens To Front And Rear
Well Presented Three Bed Semi Detached With Block Paved Driveway, Detached Brick Garage And Rear Decked Patio And Lawned Garden. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, mostly uPVC double glazed windows, lounge, dining kitchen and lean to conservatory. The first floor affords the three bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a block paved driveway providing off road parking, lawned garden and a detached brick garage. To the rear is a decked patio and enclosed lawned garden. Situated in a popular position with easy access to Middleton town centre with its range of shops and facilities, transport links and ideal for access to the M60 motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27858128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.