3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlackburn Road, Herne Bay
- Fantastic Family Home
- Catchment Area For Schools
- Popular Residential Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway And Addition Parking
- 24' Lounge/Diner
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Bus Routes and Shops
GREAT FOR CATCHMENT AREA FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS. Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate this nicely presented three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential area of Greenhill, offering easy access to both the local primary and high school, bus routes into Herne Bay and a local parade of shops close by. It is end of terrace and the accommodation comprises entrance porch, inner hallway, good sized lounge/dining room entering into a double glazed conservatory which overlooks the rear garden, and fitted kitchen. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and one single bedroom plus bathroom. The front offers off road parking for two cars plus there is a car park adjacent to the property which has extra parking. For further details or to arrange a viewing please call Miles & Barr, phone lines are open 8am until midnight.
Greenhill is an outlying suburb of the coastal town of Herne Bay, The Thanet Way leading to the M2 motorway is easily accessible, as is Herne Bay railway station offering great links to London.
Greenhill is home to Briary Primary School for children aged from 4–11 years and Herne Bay High School for children aged from 11-18, a sports college which has gained its sports status.
Herne Bay Town Centre, sea front, arcades/amusements, pier and other amenities are all nearby, meaning the town has lots to offer. There are two parades of local shops in Greenhill and bus routes into town.
Entrance Porch -
Inner Hallway -
Lounge/Dining Room - 7.47m x 3.51m (maximum) narrowing to 2.18m (24'6 x -
Kitchen - 3.73m x 2.16m (12'3 x 7'1) -
Conservatory - 3.02m x 2.21m (9'11 x 7'3) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 2.57m (11'9 x 8'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 2.57m (10'6 x 8'5) -
Bedroom Three - 2.69m x 1.80m (8'10 x 5'11) -
Enclosed Rear Garden With Side Access -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73126412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27858274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.