4 bedroom detached house for saleHeather Lane, Ravenstone, Coalville
- ?Set within national forest. Quiet village location
- ?Single Garage & car parking spaces. Enclosed rear gardens
- ?10 year NHBC Warranty.
- ?Choice of kitchens and porcelenosa tiles dependent on build stage
- ?Help to buy support
- ?Quality appliances and superb specification
- ?Stunning exterior
- ?Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- ?Fully integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances
- ?Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome taps and fittings
Marketing suite and Showhome open Friday to Monday 10.30am-4.30pm
Executive 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM detached home with DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
Roy Green and Williams Homes are delighted to offer The Victoria a beautiful detached family home to the market. Situated on a new development in the highly desirable location of Ravenstone offering spacious accommodation and being finished to a high specification viewings are highly advised! The property comprises of living room with doors leading to the rear garden, a dining room, Study, downstairs cloaks, Laundry room and a beautiful open plan kitchen/Diner. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a stunning family bathroom. Outside of the property offers Single detached garage off road parking for two vehicles and a low maintenance turfed rear garden perfect for entertaining family and friends. It also benefits from a 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY and 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE on all appliances.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27855579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.