8 bedroom detached house for sale9 Unthank Road, Norwich
- Substantial apartment block and outbuidings
- Currently seven units
- For redevelopement/refurbishment
- Guide price: £1,250,000 - £1,500,000
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Thursday, 7th June 2018
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
This double bay-fronted Victorian Gentleman's Residence has been converted into 3 one bedroom apartments, 2 two bedroom apartments, a split level two bedroom duplex apartment and a detached two storey stable conversion.
The property has recently been run as serviced accommodation, however the opportunity exists to create individual self-contained units for re-sale, investment or the property could be returned to an exceptional single detached residence.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an impressive building close to the Cathedral Church of St John the Baptist, the Plantation Garden and within walking distance of Norwich City centre with its many historic buildings, shops and recreational facilities.
Spacious reception hall.
Flat 1 - Lounge, bedroom with en-suite shower, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom.
Flat 2 - Living room/kitchen, bedroom with en-suite shower, cloakroom.
Flat 3 - Hall, bedroom with en-suite shower room. Staircase leading down to:
Living room, kitchen, bedroom 2
Flat 4 - Living room/kitchen, bedroom, shower room, separate w.c., utility room.
Flat 5 - Hall, lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom.
Apartment 6 (attached to the rear of the main property with its own access)
Duplex apartment with entrance lobby, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room with balcony, bathroom, two double bedrooms.
Unit 7 (Manager's office/stable conversion with consent to convert to full residential use)
Semi-circular double storey reception area , sitting room, rear hall, cloakroom, separate shower room, bedroom.
First floor: Kitchen/breakfast room.
Broad car-parking area with side driveway leading to mainly lawned rear garden backing onto Plantation Garden.
15 May 2018 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
22 May 2018 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
29 May 2018 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £840.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.