2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilliam Street North, Old Whittington, Chesterfield
- End Terraced House
- Refurbishment Opportunity
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Cellar
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dressing Room/Study
- CSS & Outbuilding
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: E
*** GUIDE PRICE: £75,000 to £80,000 - REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain and requiring a full scheme of refurbishment and modernisation is this spacious TWO Double Bedroomed End Terraced House, located in this popular residential area being well placed for the local amenities in Old Whittington and for commuter links into Chesterfield, Dronfield and Sheffield.
* Majority uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Kitchen, Living Room, Cellar, Dual Aspect Sitting Room, Two Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room/Study and Bathroom.
* Outside: The property occupies a corner plot and has the benefit of a Car Standing Space and Brick Built Outhouse (currently not accessible) located at the side of No. 20.
General - Gas central heating (Combi Boiler condemned and gas and electric meters have been removed)
Majority uPVC double glazed windows and doors
New roof in 2003
Gross internal floor area - 78.3 sq.m./843 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Whittington Green School
Note - It is possible that this property may only be suitable to cash purchasers. If you require a mortgage, you should seek advice regarding availability of mortgage finance prior to making a commitment to buy.
On The Ground Floor -
Kitchen - 3.02m x 2.92m (9'11 x 9'7) - Fitted with a basic range of wall and base units with work surfaces over.
Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Living Room - 3.91m x 3.63m (12'10 x 11'11) - A generous front facing reception room with wall mounted gas fire (not working) and a door leading to a useful CELLAR.
Inner Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Sitting Room - 3.91m x 3.63m (12'10 x 11'11) - A second good sized dual aspect reception room.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.91m x 3.63m (12'10 x 11'11) - A generous dual aspect double bedroom with loft access hatch.
Bedroom Two - 3.86m x 3.63m (12'8 x 11'11) - A second good sized front facing double bedroom with over stairs storage
Dressing Room/Study - 3.05m x 1.63m (10'0 x 5'4) - With door giving access to the ...
Bathroom - Fitted with a basic 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with bath/shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - The property occupies a corner plot and has the benefit of a Car Standing Space and Brick Built Outhouse (currently not accessible) located at the side of No. 20.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73131104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27859130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.