3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Way, Whinmoor, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Newly built property
- Off-street parking
- Lovely lawn garden to rear
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Spacious style semi over three floors
- Quality fixtures and fittings
This spacious style three bedroom semi-detached house has been very well presented and maintained ready for a family to move straight into.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with staircase rising to first floor, door through to kitchen fitted with modern units, built-in appliances, window to front and karndean flooring. There is a guest cloakroom WC and the lounge has double-glazed patio doors that open out onto the rear garden.
To the first floor is a landing with further staircase rising to second floor. There are doors to a double bedroom with window to the rear and a good-sized single bedroom with window to the front. There is also a family bathroom fitted with a modern three piece suite in white.
To the second floor is a master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobes, window to front and an en-suite shower room fitted with WC, hand wash basin, large step in shower cubicle and velux roof skylight.
Outside; the property has a driveway and lawn garden to the front. To the rear is a landscaped garden laid to lawn with stone patio seating area.
Situated to the East of Leeds City Centre Whinmoor enjoys a good range of local amenities with convenient transportation links to the A58 Wetherby Road, A64 York Road, Leeds Outer Ring Road and the A1/M1 Link Road. Good vehicular access to Crossgates with its wealth of amenities including the Crossgates Shopping Centre and local Railway Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73136054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR181337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.