5 bedroom terraced house for saleRoundhay Mount, Leeds
- Larger than average five bed terrace
- Four double beds & a single/study/nursery
- Elegant entrance hall with staircase
- Spacious living room with slate fireplace
- Sitting area with exposed brick chimney breast
- Open to dining kitchen
- Useful utility. Basement cellars
- Small courtyard to rear
Only by internal viewing will buyers appreciate the true size of this deceptively spacious terrace property which offers larger than average accommodation with good size rooms and high ceilings, and has an immense amount of character.
The internal accommodation includes an elevated ground floor entrance with an elegantly proportioned entrance hall with staircase to the first floor with original spindled balustrade. A large living room has a wide splay bay window and features an original slate fireplace surround. To the rear is a sitting area which has an exposed brick chimney breast and has been opened up to a good size dining kitchen which also has an original slate fireplace surround. To the rear is a useful utility room which also houses the central heating boiler and provides access to a small courtyard garden. There is also access from the hallway to basement cellars. To the first floor are two very large double bedrooms, a single bedroom/nursery/study and a bathroom. From the first floor landing is a staircase to the second floor with the original spindle balustrade and an exposed brick feature wall. There are two further attic style double bedrooms with sloping ceilings but good headroom, as well as ample eaves storage.
The property is a few minutes’ walk from leafy Potternewton Park and Gledhow Valley Woods, and is also conveniently placed for local facilities and amenities on Roundhay Road, with more extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade and within the centre of Chapel Allerton.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73136165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR181211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.