2 bedroom flat for saleCavendish Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Delightful ground floor garden flat
- Well-presented throughout
- Lovely high ceilings
- Bright open plan kitchen and reception room
- Plenty of space for a dining table
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized private garden with paved patio area
- Near the amenities local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village
- Located within a short distance of Clapham South underground station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A delightfully presented two double bedroom garden flat within a short distance of Clapham South underground and the local amenities. The flat boasts an open plan kitchen and reception room with high ceilings and plenty of space for a dining table, this leads onto a good sized private garden. Clapham South underground station and Clapham Common are only a short walk from the property, and the leisure facilities, cafes, restaurants and shops local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville are a stroll away from this much sought after flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73136663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSL160033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.