2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichardson Close, Greenhithe
- 1990's Semi Detached House
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For 2/3 Cars
- Two Sizable Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazed
- Near Greenhithe Station & Bluewater
- Near Stone St Mary's Primary School
- Near Dartford Crossing & A2
*** GUIDE PRICE £300,000 TO £325,000 ***
Beautifully presented SEMI DETACHED house in the heart of the WORCESTER PARK. On the ground floor the entrance hall leads onto a generous lounge, that then follows onto the beautifully modern kitchen breakfast room with plenty of space for appliances. Whilst on the first floor, the landing offers access to two sizable bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Externally to the rear is a secluded and well maintained garden which is a great place to sit and enjoy the sunshine.
The abode is conveniently located near to Bluewater Shopping Centre along with Greenhithe train station, Village and the River Thames. Plus the home is near to highly sought after primary schools such as Stone St Mary's and Craylands. There is also easy access to Dartford Crossing and the A2.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view. EPC rating D.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.29m x 3.58m (14'1 x 11'9) -
Kitchen / Dining Room - 3.58m x 2.54m (11'9 x 8'4) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.58m x 2.64m (11'9 x 8'8) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 2.69m (11'1 x 8'10) -
Family Bathroom - 2.31m x 1.55m (7'7 x 5'1) -
Front Garden -
Driveway For 2/3 Cars -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73143632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27860800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.