2 bedroom terraced house for saleLake View Road, Lincoln
- ***IDEAL FTB OR INVESTMENT***
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location with Wide Range of Amenities
**IDEAL FTB OR INVESTMENT** Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace family home benefiting from off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden and a spacious kitchen/diner with breakfast bar.
**IDEAL FTB OR INVESTMENT** Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace family home benefiting from off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden, spacious kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 12' 2" ( 4.47m max x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, gas fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth and an understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" x 8' 4" ( 5.44m x 2.54m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and a four burner gas hob with extractor hood and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with tiled flooring, breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC door into the conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.84m )
Being of uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, tiled flooring, power, lighting and a uPVC door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 10' 1" ( 4.52m max x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and flooring and a built-in storage cupboard housing the boiler.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking for two cars and passageway leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio with a large garden shed to the rear with power and lighting; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73145876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.