3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatson Road, Newton Aycliffe
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom family home
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Large Lounge / Dining Room
- Utility Room, Playroom, Study.
- Family Bathroom, Garage, Gardens
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Offers Invited Between £120,000 to £130,000 - Three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular area of Newton Aycliffe, for sale with no onward chain, the property companies;
Entrance Hall, Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High Gloss Base And Eye Level Units.
Large Lounge / Dining Room With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
Utility Room, Playroom, Study.
First Floor Landing Leading To Three Good Sized Bedrooms
Family Bathroom With Corner Bath & Shower Over.
Externally Large Garage, Rear Garden With Large Plot, Lawn, Patio & Bark Play Area.
The Property Also Benefits From Gas Central Heating & Solar Panels
For further information or appointment to view call Tina Hall Property Consultant on 01325 327562
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73146764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8714103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.