2 bedroom bungalow for saleMeadow Road, St. Andrews
- Over 55's Residential Park
- Modern Stylish Kitchen
- Spacious L-shaped Lounge Dining
- Master En-suite & Walk-in Wardrobe
- Garden Area To Side & Rear
- Bloc Driveway
Rosebank is situated at the end of Meadow Road, adjacent to the public park in the village of Leuchars which benefits from a good range of local amenities, railway station and with good public transport links for St Andrews (6 miles away) and Dundee. The popular Tentsmuir beach and forest is a short drive away.
A well presented and spacious Omar Oulten Excel Park Home on an exclusive development of homes for the over 55's. A bright and welcoming hallway with storage cupboard, L-shaped dining lounge with feature fireplace , dual aspect bay windows to the front and side facing window, generous kitchen with a wide range of modern base and wall mounted units with complimenting work surfaces and splash back tiling, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, stainless gas hob, eye level electric oven, door leading to the side garden, there are two double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and walk -in wardrobe, separate bathroom. Externally there are areas of garden to the side and rear with hard landscaping and shrub beds, storage shed, a private single bloc driveway provides off-street parking.
LOUNGE/DINING - 20ft x 18ft (at widest point)
KITCHEN - 15ft x 8ft
MASTER BEDROOM - 10ft5 x 9ft2
EN-SUITE - 5ft6 x 5ft
WALK-IN WARDROBE - 5ft6 x 4ft
BEDROOM TWO - 10ft6 x 9ft4
BATHROOM - 6ft6 x 5ft6
Site Fees - £157.98 pcm
Council Tax Band - A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.