4 bedroom apartment for saleHazelmere House, Mossley Hill Drive, Liverpool, L17
- A Superb Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- Within A Secure Gated Development
- Prestigious Park Location
- Communal Hallways
- Video Entry System
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Ground Floor WC & Cloakroom
- Quality Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Open Plan Dining Room
- Energy Rating Awaited
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale an opportunity to purchase this beautifully renovated and generous luxury penthouse apartment. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation over two floors within this popular development nestled within the fringes of Sefton Park.
Upon entering the property it becomes apparent that attention to detail is applied throughout. Impressive glazing provides generous natural light and the charming and welcoming reception hall is served by beautiful side terrace. In brief the accommodation comprises: a stunning reception hall with open plan access into a formal dining room, a spacious lounge with interconnecting access to a second balcony, a quality fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor WC, cloaks cupboard and a storage cupboard. The master bedroom is situated on the ground floor level with stunning en-suite. The upper floor is approached via a half return staircase leading to a galleried landing with three further bedrooms, an ancillary room/nursery, and a family bathroom.
The property has been maintained to an excellent standard including high quality fittings to all areas. The communal gardens that surround the property are beautifully maintained with lawns and mature shrubs and trees and ample visitor parking. Secure under croft parking is available with two undercroft parking spaces. There is an onsite residents gymnasium and swimming pool.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.