3 bedroom flat for salePan Peninsula Square, London, E14
- 38th floor triple-aspect, lateral 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment with commanding views.
- Interior designed to an exacting, opulent specification.
- Outstanding in-house facilities include: 24hr concierge, gym, pool, & residents' cinema.
- Valet parking for 2 cars included; offered chain-free.
An interior-designed lateral apartment of over 3500sq ft, on the 38th floor of the West Tower of the prestigious Pan Peninsula development. The property has been finished to an exacting, & opulent specification, & boasts towering views of Canary Wharf.
Pan Peninsula offers exceptional facilities, including: 24 hour concierge, very sizeable & well-equipped residents' gym, 16m swimming pool, cinema room, as well as a 48th floor cocktail bar (drinks not included in service charge) for use of residents, their guests, & diners at the dockside, ground floor restaurant.
The development is located next to South Quay DLR station, & within 500 metres of Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station, business district, & shopping centre.
The property includes 2 rights to park (valet parking), & is offered chain-free.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73158601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.