4 bedroom detached house for saleHelena Crescent, Fairfield Hitchin SG5
"ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FROM NEW FOR £620K IN 2019 NOW FOR SALE AT ONLY £576K DUE TO INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION"
Set in a beautiful location this impressive detached family home enjoys countryside views. Close to Letchworth, Stotfold and Hitchin with an easy commute to London.
The property benefits from a spacious living/dining room, 4 good sized bedrooms and a large study.
Beautiful interior, high specification, west facing secluded garden, double garage and driveway for 4 vehicles.
The full accommodation offers a downstairs cloakroom, well fitted modern kitchen, bright and spacious lounge/diner with French doors leading to the garden.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with the great Master bedroom with en-suite plus a family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended.
One of the best plots in the development
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus Study.
- Lovely private neighbourhood.
- West facing generous Garden.
- Double Garage.
- Driveway for 4 cars.
- Fibre to the premise ultrafast Internet.
- Perimeter property.
- 10 years NHBC warranty.
- Easy commute to London.
Ground Floor -
Living/Dining Room - 7875mm x 3772mm (25'10" x 12'4")
Kitchen - 5731mm* x 2995mm* (18'9" x 9'9")
Study - 3340mm* x 2305mm* (10'11" x 7'6")
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4679mm* x 3827mm* (15'4" x 12'6")
Bedroom 2 - 3827mm x 3101mm (12'6" x 10'2")
Bedroom 3 - 3408mm* x 3384mm* (11'2" x 11'1")
Bedroom 4 - 2930mm x 2560mm (9'7" x 8'4")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73158844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by imovehome.com , Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.