2 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Road, Caversham, Reading, RG4
- Two bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
- Walking distance of River Thames
- No onward chain; EPC rating: D
Located in a popular residential road close to the River Thames and within walking distance of both Reading and Caversham. This bay-fronted inner terraced home is presented in a neat and tidy order but offers the opportunity for individual improvement and upgrading. Ideally positioned for the mainline station as well as Christchurch Meadows the property benefits from easy access to local amenities and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Sitting Room 3.99m (13'1) x 3.94m (12'11)
Dining Room 4.01m (13'2) x 2.74m (9')
Kitchen 2.72m (8'11) x 1.8m (5'11)
Bedroom One 4.04m (13'3) x 3.18m (10'5)
Bedroom Two 4.01m (13'2) x 2.74m (9')
There is an area of patio which leads to a lawned garden with a pathway to rear.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73172954.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.