3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeald Rise, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Character semi-detached home.
- Walking distance to Tilehurst Station.
- Two reception rooms.
- Three large bedrooms.
- Enclosed west facing rear garden.
- Garage and driveway parking.
PARKERS - A charming three bedroom character semi-detached home located on a sought after road walking distance from Tilehurst Station.
The property is situated within close proximity to Waitrose Supermarket, Tilehurst Village, regular bus services into Reading Town and McIlroy Park.
The home retains a wealth of character features including original wood flooring throughout and comprises of entrance hallway, 12' bay fronted lounge, 12' dining room, 11' kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and W/C.
Benefitting further from a large private west facing garden with summer house, detached garage, gas central heating powered from a recently replaced combi-boiler and driveway for numerous cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73180238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS180014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.