2 bedroom flat for saleMarvels Lane, London, SE12
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully converted victorian building;
- Huge living accommodation at 935.7 sq feet;
- Allocated off road parking space;
- Modern throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- High celings
- Top Floor Flat
- 5 minute walk to Grove Park train station
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in London, located close to a local GP surgery and fitness centre. Bus routes are available outside off the property and there are two local train stations within walking distance. Ideally situated within walking distance of the local amenities. The property benefits from a quiet location set back from the road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73189043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS92356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.