3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDickens Avenue, Corsham
- 3 Bedroom
- End Of Terrace
- Fantastic Plot Size
- Next to Recreational Ground
- Close to Town Centre
**OPEN HOUSE ON THE 2ND JUNE, VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT**
Allen & Harris are presented with this opportunity to advertise this spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace property located in Dickens Avenue in Corsham. The property benefits from a very large plot size, the size of the plot offers fantastic opportunities to extend, or to even build on additionally subject to planning. There are also great features to this property as you can see in the photos; there is an open plan kitchen/dining area which is an excellent family space, the outdoor space is easily accessible. There is a utility room on the side of the house which does have power supply. The property is located next to a recreational field which is always a big benefit if you have children or pets.
The property is located near bus routes and near a local convenience shop which is a great benefit. Corsham includes a primary school rated 4 stars approximately 0.5 miles away from the property, secondary school also included. The nearest mainline train is approximately 4.3 miles away. The property is close to Bath and surrounding areas making commuting and external options more manageable. It is located in a respected and established residential area, the property has so many options, and viewings are highly recommended.
Viewings recommended, please enquire within, our team are waiting for your call.
Lounge 10' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.76m )
Wooden flooring throughout with open fire place.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 12' 4" ( 5.23m x 3.76m )
Wooden flooring with fitted kitchen, sink and drainer, over, eletric fire and Hob.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
sink and drainer with window
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
Open fire place
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 12' 3" ( 2.62m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.59m )
Front And Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73190273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.