4 bedroom terraced house for saleNordic Drift, Walsgrave, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Stunning Art Deco Style Terraced
- Three/Four Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Spacious Lounge & Open Plan, Full Height Dining Area
- Handmade Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Bespoke Handmade Art Deco Style Fitments Throughout
- Energy Rating; TBC
A stunning example Art Deco inspired property with bespoke handmade fitments throughout with exceptional attention to detail. The large, spacious accommodation comprises of open plan full height dining area with cloakroom leading off, spacious lounge, handmade fitted kitchen and a study/bedroom 4. On the first floor there are three excellent sized bedrooms and a beautifully appointed bathroom. The property sits in this quiet, private location with a walled garden providing direct vehicular access to garage and off road parking for three cars. The location allows excellent access to University Hospital, Ansty Business Park and the motorway network. To fully appreciate the superb standard that this property is presented in, an inspection is strongly recommended. It will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4610373
HAVING A FEATURE WHITE SUITE AND CHROME FITMENTS
TO THE REAR A LARGE WALL PROVIDES DIRECT VEHICULAR ACCESS TO GARAGE HAVING DOUBLE OPENING DOORS AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2/3 CARS
TO THE FRONT THERE IS AN OPEN PLAN PAVED GARDEN
A SOLID DOOR GIVES ACCESS INTO:
OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM
13' 11" x 11' 10" (4.24m x 3.61m) WITH STAIRWAY TO FIRST FLOOR & FULL HEIGHT OPEN ASPECT
DOUBLE DOORS LEAD INTO:
15' 1" x 12' (4.60m x 3.66m)
10' 9" x 8' 10" max (3.27m x 2.68m) max
8' 8" x 5' 10" (2.64m x 1.78m)
13' 2" x 11' 11" (4.02m x 3.64m) WITH A RANGE OF HANDMADE FITTED WARDROBES
12' max x 9' (3.67m max x 2.74m)
9' x 8' 11" (2.74m x 2.73m) WITH LARGE BUILT IN CUPBOARD
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73191824.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4610373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.