3 bedroom detached house for saleNorthwood Road, Tankerton, Whitstable
An opportunity to acquire an imposing period house situated within a desirable central location. Northwood Road is conveniently positioned for access to both Tankerton and Whitstable and is well situated for access to the seafront, bus routes, schools, railway station (0.6 of a mile) and local amenities.
Built circa 1923 the property offers spacious accommodation with high ceilings and a wealth of original detail.
The ground floor comprises an entrance porch, reception hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Beneath the kitchen there is a cellar which serves as a utility room.
Standing on a generous corner plot, the house enjoys a South West facing garden which extends to 70ft (21m), to the end of which there is a detached, two storey brick built outbuilding, currently utilised as a garage with workshop. There is ample off road parking, and vehicular access to the rear of the garden via Clare Road.
Location - Northwood Road is situated in a much sought after central Tankerton location, conveniently positioned for access to both Tankerton high street and Whitstable town centre. The property is within close proximity to Tankerton slopes, the seafront, shops, bus routes and other amenities. Whitstable mainline railway stations offer frequent services to London (Victoria) approximately 80 minutes. The high speed Javelin service provides access to London (St Pancras) with a journey time of approximately 73 minutes. The popular town of Whitstable is approximately 0.5 of a mile distant with its bustling High Street providing a diverse range of shopping facilities including boutique shops, as well as fashionable restaurants, cafe bars, the harbour and recreational and leisure amenities. The A299 is accessible providing a dual carriageway link to the M2/A2 connecting motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting Room - 4.90m x 3.94m (16'1 x 12'11) - at maximum points
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.93m x 3.35m (16'2 x 11'0) - at maximum points
• Dining Room - 4.26m x 3.35m (14'0" x 11'0") -
• Bedroom 1 - 4.90m x 3.94m (16'1 x 12'11) - at maximum points
• Bedroom 2 - 4.26m x 3.32m (14'0" x 10'11") - at maximum points
• Bedroom 3 - 3.31m x 2.98m (10'10" x 9'9") - at maximum points
• Cloakroom - 1.80m x 1.57m (5'11 x 5'2) - at maximum points
• Bathroom - 2.34m x 1.78m (7'8 x 5'10) - at maximum points
• Cellar - 4.57m x 3.07m (15'00 x 10'01) - at maximum points
• Garage - 5.16m x 3.23m (16'11 x 10'7) - at maximum points
• Workshop - 2.90m x 2.84m (9'6 x 9'4) - at maximum points
• Garden - 21.34m x 16.46m (70' x 54') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73193858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27866234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.