3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMulberry Drive, Dereham
- Immaculately Presented Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom, Ground Floor Cloakroom & Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Spacious Living Across Three Floors
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
- No Onward Chain!
- EPC Rating: B/84
Don't miss out on this immaculately presented house, ready to MOVE STRAIGHT INTO! Together with an ensuite to master bedroom, built in wardrobes and PRIVATE DRIVEWAY and this home is ideally situated off Norwich Road with the added benefits of an ENCLOSED rear garden and a ground floor cloakroom.
Entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, lounge. On the first floor: upper landing, two bedrooms, bathroom. On the second floor: master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Outside: enclosed rear garden, off road parking. For measurements please click on the floor plan option.
Dereham is a large thriving market town situated approximately 18 miles west of Norwich with fast and easy access along the A47 trunk road. Dereham itself has excellent local shops, schools and many other amenities together with a doctors surgery and pharmacy at the end of the road.
To find the property leave Dereham Market Place via Wellington Road and proceed onto Crown Road. At the 'T' junction turn left into Norwich Road and continue approx 1 mile and take the left hand turn into Hornbeam Drive. Follow the road around bearing left onto Oak Road and Mulberry Drive will be on the left. The property will be found on the right hand side with a 'For Sale' board erected for ease of identification.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FPD3237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.