3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthern Avenue, Much Hoole, Preston
- NEW BUILD Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Separate Dining Kitchen
- Kitchen with Bi-Folds to the Rear
- Three Bedrooms with En Suite to Master
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Private Garden to the Rear
- Due for Completion Autumn 2018
- UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC to Follow
*New Build Semi Detached House *Due for Completion Autumn 2018 *Lounge & Separate Dining Kitchen *Kitchen with Bi-Folds to the Rear *Three Bedrooms with En Suite to Master *Ground Floor WC *First Floor Family Bathroom *Driveway for Two cars *Private Garden to the Rear *Choice of Only 6 Semi Detached Houses *UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC to Follow
This new build semi detached house would be an ideal first time buyer property, or for those looking to downsize locally, as there are very seldom such properties available locally. The property is under construction and should be ready to move into summer 2018. Site viewings are by appointment via Smart Move on 01772 811899 and are highly recommended as purchasers with foresight to envisage their dream home may benefit from being able to choose their kitchen, tiling, flooring etc. if you reserve a plot off plan, making this your very own tailor-made dream home that this time next your you could be in.
This listing is for plot number 4 and the internal layout of the property in brief includes: entrance hall with staircase to the first floor and internal doors t the ground floor WC and also to the lounge. Double doors then open from the lounge to the dining kitchen, where you shall find a modern high spec fitted kitchen with bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden. To the first floor is a central landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Off road parking is in front of the property on the double width driveway and to the rear is a private enclosed rear garden.
About the Builder
With roots long established in Tarleton and Hesketh Bank villages, Bella Homes NW Ltd. are perhaps the areas only independently owned and operated professional new homes builders. Specialising in select developments of individual builds, Bella Homes are known for high quality family homes of distinction, with each property crafted to a high specification and sure to evoke envy amongst those lucky enough to have experienced first-hand one of their amazing properties. Every Bella Homes property is specifically designed from inception to completion with longevity and desirability at the forefront, creating a home, not just another house.
The Local Area
Much Hoole is located to the south west of Preston, in the district of South Ribble, in the county of Lancashire. The village remains a commuter village with a regular bus service into Longton and Preston. Longer distance commuting to Manchester, Merseyside and Lancaster is afforded by the proximity of the M6, M61 and M65 motorways. NB: Please note we advise that under The Estate Agents Act 1979 that there is a connected person involved in this transaction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8367016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.