5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarwick Road, Mapperley Park, Nottingham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000***
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- CONSTRUCTED IN 1906
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000***An opportunity to acquire this superbly appointed period property on a substantial plot. Offering five bedrooms, three reception rooms, three bathrooms over three levels. Located within a beautifully presented landscaped private garden to rear.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market an opportunity to acquire this superbly appointed period property on a substantial plot. Offering five bedrooms, three reception rooms, three bathrooms over three levels. Located within a beautifully presented landscaped private garden to rear. The property would ideally suit the discerning purchaser looking to upsize. Viewing is essential to avoid disappointment of this one off property.
Entrance Hall 11' 8" x 5' 8" ( 3.56m x 1.73m )
Door leading in from front elevation, tiled floor covering, decorative coving, doorway leading into cloakroom and reception hall.
Incorporating built in low level units with a low level WC and wash hand basin, separate shower cubical with electric shower, ceramic tiled floor covering, free standing storage cupboards. Double glazed obscured window to rear elevation.
Reception Hall 14' into recess x 14' plus bay ( 4.27m into recess x 4.27m plus bay )
Access from entrance hallway, access to first floor landing, carpet floor covering. Window to side elevation. Access to lounge, living room, dining room and kitchen. Feature original plate rack and stained glass panels to all doors.
Lounge 14' into recess x 14' plus bay ( 4.27m into recess x 4.27m plus bay )
Single glazed bay window to rear elevation. The feature focal point of the room is a gas flame effect fire, set in the original 1900's wood surround and mantelpiece.
Living Room 13' into recess x 15' 3" ( 3.96m into recess x 4.65m )
Single glazed french doors leading to rear York stone patio and steps to garden, wall mounted radiator, living flame effect gas fire place with tiled back drop and decorative surround. Decorative coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.73m x 4.01m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, wood floor covering, wall mounted radiator, fitted cupboards and book case.
Kitchen 7' x 14' ( 2.13m x 4.27m )
Comprises of a matching range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces, incorporating a Ultraquartz composite sink, complimentary tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, incorporated dishwasher, incorporated fridge, larder cupboard. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Side uPVC door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 14' ( 1.93m x 4.27m )
Access across yard from kitchen, includes modern gas boiler and high pressure hot water tank, plumbing and power for washing machine and tumble dryer with fitted cupboards along one side, wall hung radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to storeroom, first floor bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. Window to side elevation with secondary glazing.
Bedroom One 14' x 14' ( 4.27m x 4.27m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden, decorative coving.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 13' ( 4.65m x 3.96m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.73m x 4.01m )
Single glazed window to front elevation, decorative picture rail, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback.
Modern roll top Victorian style cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, walk in corner shower cubical with mains fed shower and attachment, heated towel rail, single glazed oriel window to front and side elevation. Ceramic tiled floor covering and tiling to walls.
Low level WC, obscured window to front elevation, tiled floor covering, tiling to walls.
Second Floor Landing
Access from first floor landing, single glazed window with secondary glazing to side elevation. Access to bedroom four and en-suite shower room, and bedroom five/office.
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in fitted storage cupboard, doorway leading into en-suite.
Velux window to rear elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubical with electric shower and attachment over. Tiling to shower cubical.
Bedroom Five 8' 1" x 13' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood effect laminate floor covering,original cast iron art nouveau fire place and surround. Room equipped with high speed broadband and electric sunflow radiator.
To the front of the property is a double garage with electrically operated roller shutter door, lighting and power, window and door to side elevation and window to rear. York stone path and steps leading through gate to brick paved walkway leading to a York stone patio running the full width of the house with steps at both extremes leading to an impressive landscaped garden. The garden is fully enclosed on one side with fence and hedge on the other side. The garden is laid to lawn with well stocked borders, planting and trees, providing a high degree of privacy and includes a 10' x 8' timber greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73202558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.