4 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Spacious mid row house in favoured location
- Two reception rooms
- Well appointed kitchen/ breakfast room
- Utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Refitted tiled bathroom/ shower room
- Gas central heating & double glazing
If location is important, this is the house for you. Spacious family living accommodation, double glazing, gas central heating. Two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility four well proportioned bedrooms. Refitted tiled bathroom.
If location is what you're after this is the house for you. Close to the promenade and also Hoylake centre is this spacious four bedroom family house that boasts both gas central heating and double glazing. Ideal for family living, the accommodation includes two reception rooms, very well appointed kitchen/breakfast room with integral oven and hob, four well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted tiled bathroom/shower. Easily maintained gardens. Excellent location in a sought after road.
Feature double glazed panelled entrance door to vestibule with decorative tiled floor, dado rail ceiling light point and meter cupboard. Inner part glazed part glazed door with side lead lighted window to reception hall.
With dado rail, double panelled radiator and cupboard under stairs. cloaks area under stairs.
Front Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 9" into recess ( 4.52m into bay x 3.89m into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and ornate cast iron fire place useable for logs or coal.
Rear Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.48m into recess )
With oak laminate floor covering, double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 1" x 9' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.00m )
(With midway arch dividing two rooms).
The kitchen area having units with cream coloured doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, extended work surfaces and washing machine plumbing. A further range of one double and three single base cupboards and base drawer unit, integral gas hob with extractor hood above. Three single wall cupboards. Bosch oven with matching tall unit. Two ceiling spotlight tracks and block beamed ceiling, double glazed window to the side. Part tiled walls to the kitchen area and glass panelled door leading to the utility room. Plumbing for dishwasher and space for vented tumble dryer.
Utility Room 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
With tiled floor double glazed windows to the side and rear, two double wall cupboards and tall store cupboard. Work surface with recess beneath with base unit and washing machine plumbing. Vaillant gas central heating boiler and ceiling light point.
Approached from the hall by a straight staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With dado rail and wall light point.
Front Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay x 10' 5" ( 4.50m into bay x 3.17m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
With double panelled radiator, double glazed window and dimmer switch.
Front Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.51m into recess )
With double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 8' 1" excluding door recess ( 3.71m x 2.46m excluding door recess )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Having a white suite and comprising panelled bath with Mira shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering and double panelled radiator. White tiled walls with complementary dado tiling, two double glazed frosted windows.
There are gardens to both the front and rear.
The front garden with paving, flowers, shrubs and boundary wall.
The garden has a lawn, paved patio, boundary walling and timber fencing, water tap and timber gate to rear pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73205390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.