2 bedroom terraced house for salePerry Close, Spalding
- * SHARED OWNERSHIP 35% *
- TWO BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
ALSO AVAILABLE AS SHARED OWNERSHIP Two bedrooms, one bathroom and a fully enclosed rear garden.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS SHARED OWNERSHIP William H Brown is delighted to set for sale this two bedroom terraced house situated within the market town of Spalding. Boasting close proximity to schools and transport links this property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and fully enclosed rear garden. In order to appreciate this property we highly advise viewings.
Double glazed entrance door to the front aspect leads into the property.
Storage cupboard and combination boiler.
Handwash basin and W/C.
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Carpeted flooring, radiator.
Patio doors leading out into; Rear Garden.
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, electric oven with gas hob, sink/drainer, laminate flooring.
Access to loft which is partly boarded.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 13' 1" ( 3.00m x 3.99m )
Double bedroom comprising of carpeted flooring and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
Carpeted flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, handwash basin, laminate flooring and W/C.
Two allocated parking spaces.
Fully enclosed paved garden with graveled areas and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73213007.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG107071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.