3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDeardon Way, Shinfield, Reading, RG2
- Backing Onto a Protected Copse
- Overlooking the Local Park
- Beautifully Presented Internally and Externally
- Wonderful South West Facing Garden
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
Beautifully presented family home backing on to a protected copse and overlooking a park to the front in the sought after 'Churchfields' Development. The property gives excellent access to the local schools, shops and bus routes. The home is also ideally placed for access to the M4 and Reading town centre. EPC Rating C
School Green is the heart of Shinfield village and comprises the village green, pubs, shops and Shinfield Primary School and recreation grounds. The historic church of Shinfield St Mary's can be found in Church Lane on the north-west ridge of Shinfield Village. Nearby is Lower Earley, with Asda 24 hrs, Marks and Spencers, Toby Carvery and Petrol Station. Shinfield gives commuters easy access to M4, A33 and A329m. Local shops cater for day-to-day needs whilst more extensive shopping facilities may be found in the bustling market town of Wokingham and the town of Reading with its Oracle Shopping Centre.
Railway stations providing services to London and the West Country may be found at Winnersh, Wokingham and Reading. Access to the M4 is available via Junction 11 which in turn provides access to Heathrow Airport, Central London, the West Country and M25; the local bus is The Leopard 3 which services Shinfield, Wokingham, Aborfield and Reading
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor and door to sitting room. At the rear of the property is a large Kitchen/Diner, lobby leading to the rear garden and downstairs WC.
On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, Family Bathroom and airing cupboard.
To the front of the property is the local park and to the rear is a wonderful South West facing garden, backing onto a protected copse. There is also one allocated parking space that comes with the property.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Wokingham Borough Council - Band D
Mains Gas, Water and Electric
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 175337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Shinfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.