2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 2, 1 Tattershall Drive
Sold by Us
- Privileged location
- Views of the Castle
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge with large bay window
- Dining Kitchen with appliances
- Communal & Private entrance hall
- Many features
- Internal Area - 935 sq ft
Situated in the highly regarded Park estate, lying within 1000 meters of the Nottingham city centre and its associated amenities, an opportunity to acquire a delightful first floor apartment with views from the lounge of the historic Nottingham Castle.
Forming part of this substantial period former residence, located on the first floor, this delightful home affords a wealth of features and characteristics together with accommodation which briefly comprises; communal and private entrance hall, well appointed lounge with beautiful ornamental period fireplace and large bay window, dining kitchen fitted with a range of units and appliances, two bedrooms and bathroom with suite. Viewing recommended
These sales particulars have been prepared by FHP Living on the instruction of the vendor. Services, equipment and fittings mentioned in these particulars have NOT been tested, and as such, no warranties can be given. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding such matters. These sales particulars are produced in good faith and are not intended to form part of a contract. Whilst FHP Living have taken care in obtaining internal measurements, they should only be regarded as approximate.
Purchaser information - Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, FHP Living require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photo card driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to FHP Living instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73214948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.