3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEvans Close, Greenhithe
- CHAIN FREE Extended Semi Detached House
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Third Bedroom / Second Reception Room On Ground Floor
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Wet Room
- Private And Secluded Rear Garden
- Driveway For Two Cars
- Popular Worcester Park Development
- Greenhithe (0.3 mi)
- Knockhall Primary School And Stone St Mary's CofE Primary School 0.7 Miles Away
- Good Transport Links Close By
A uniquely extended CHAIN FREE home within the ever popular Worcester Park Development. The third bedroom / second reception room and a wet room (which has wider doors for disabled access) are all located off the rear lobby area. The home benefits from having a large lounge off the entrance porch, that leads onto the charming kitchen. Then on the first floor off the landing, are two sizable bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. This adapted home has a driveway for two vehicles to the side.
Located in a quite cul de sac and walking distance to Greenhithe Train Station, village and the River Thames with great walks for the whole family. Greenhithe Village offers two nice public houses, which are very welcoming and a great spot to enjoy something to eat and drink. Highly sought after primary schools such as Stone St Mary's and Craylands are near. Bluewater Shopping Centre, Ebbsfleet International train station, Dartford Crossing, A2 and M25 are within easy access too.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view this charming family home. We are sure you will be impressed upon inspection. EPC rating is awaited.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Lounge - 5.99m x 3.58m (19'8 x 11'9) -
Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.29m (11'9 x 7'6) -
Rear Lobby -
Bedroom 3 / 2nd Reception Room - 3.25m x 3.20m (10'8 x 10'6) -
En-Suite Wet Room - 2.54m x 1.98m (8'4 x 6'6) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9 x 11'3) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.58m x 2.34m (11'9 x 7'8) -
Family Bathroom - 2.03m x 1.80m (6'8 x 5'11) -
Front Garden -
Driveway For Two Cars -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73222100.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27869973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.