5 bedroom detached house for saleAshwell Street, ASHWELL, SG7
- Attractive setting in small lane on the edge of the village
- Walking distance of village centre
- Under two miles to mainline station
- 21ft lounge and separate dining room
- Five bedrooms
- South facing garden with water feature
Well presented detached double fronted family home surrounded by open countryside yet within walking distance of the local village facilities. The property provides comfortable living space throughout, with garage and south facing rear garden.
Ashwell, one of Hertfordshire’s most sought after villages, offers excellent amenities including a village store, bakers and butchers, gift shop & café, pharmacy, three pubs, dentists' and a doctors' surgery, with neighbouring Baldock and Letchworth Garden City offering extensive recreational and retail facilities. Both State and Private schooling is available in the area including a Primary School in Ashwell, The Knights Templar Secondary School in Baldock and St Christopher's and St Francis’ Private schools in Letchworth. The village lies approx. 19 miles (as per Google Maps) from Cambridge with easy access to the A505 and A1, offering excellent links to London, the M25, M11 and Stansted and Luton Airports. There are excellent rail links from the nearby Ashwell & The Mordens train station, with alternative options from Baldock and Stevenage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73224508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15737372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Baldock Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.