2 bedroom detached house for saleAnnabelle Avenue, Manea, March
- WAS £185,000 (31/5/18 - 22/6/18) REDUCED to £175,000
- Two Bedroom Detached House
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Popular Village with Railway Station
- Side Drive
DETACHED VILLAGE HOUSE * ENCLOSED GARDENS * SIDE DRIVE * READY TO MOVE INTO * VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
This modern detached house is situated in the popular village of Manea, which is approximately 8 miles from the market Town of March. The well looked after property benefits from two bedrooms, recently installed UPVC double glazed windows and doors, electric heating, fitted kitchen, conservatory, off road parking and in the writer's opinion the property is presented in excellent decorative order.
Double glazed front entrance door, tiled floor, night storage heater, textured and coved ceiling, dado rail, stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 11" max ( 4.50m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, cupboard under stairs, textured and coved ceiling, tv point, telephone point, feature fireplace with electric fire.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.79m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front, stainless steel single drainer sink, worktop surface with cupboards and draws under, matching wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, fitted electric oven, hob and extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, coved ceiling.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 6' ( 2.69m x 1.83m )
Being UPVC double glazed construction, with French doors to garden, tiled floor, blinds, electric heater.
Stairs from hall, loft access, double glazed window to side, coved ceiling, dado rail.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 8' 4" ( 3.63m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric panel heater, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" into recess x 7' ( 3.63m into recess x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, wall mounted electric panel heater, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over with shower screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
The property is situated on a corner plot with front and side garden being laid to grass. There is a side drive for two cars to the left of the property. The enclosed rear garden benefits from two boundaries being brick walls and being laid to lawns, shrub borders, timber store and side entrance gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73224809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.