3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleByways, Wem Road, Shawbury, Shrewsbury, SY4 4NW
- Refurbished, modern, semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms and shower room
- Through lounge, fitted kitchen
- Attached garage, enclosed garden
- Popular and convenient village location close to amenities
This spacious, semi-detached, three bedroom house has been recently re-decorated and has new carpets fitted, with the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing. The accommodation includes; porch, hall, through lounge, kitchen with Range cooker, side hall, cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room. Attached garage. Attractive walled garden.
The property occupies a very pleasant and convenient position, in the centre of this popular village, within walking distance of good village amenities, approximately 5 miles north of Shrewsbury.
A spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached house.
Inside The Property -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Spacious Through Living Room - 6.86m x 3.64m (22'6" x 11'11") - French doors to rear garden
Fitted Kitchen - 3.03m x 2.41m (9'11" x 7'11") - Range of timber faced units with cupboards and drawers
Integrated fridge and freezer
Range cooker with cooker hood
Door to side entrance hall
Cloakroom - Wash hand basin, wc
STAIRCASE rising from entrance hall to LANDING with airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0" x 9'9") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2" x 9'9") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.63m x 2.56m (8'8" x 8'5") -
Shower Room - Large shower cubicle
Pedestal wash hand basin, wc
Outside The Property - Storage cupboard, door.
Attached Garage - Electronically operated up and over door
Rear service door
Double width driveway and forecourt providing parking and access to the garage. Front garden laid to lawn.
Attractive walled REAR GARDEN laid to lawn with timber decking, Summerhouse and Play House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73234433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27871935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.