2 bedroom flat for saleWoodburn Road, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22
- Two bedroom upper cottage flat
- Fantastic sought after location
- Private front door entrance
- Modern fitted galley style kitchen
- New white bathroom suite
- Materials to complete the bathroom included in the sale
- Benefits from GCH and DG
- Driveway parking to the side
- Private area of garden to the rear
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this two bedroom upper cottage flat located in the much sought after Dalkeith area of Midlothian. The property requires some finishing touches to bring to an exacting standard with the potrntial to add value depending on the standard of finishes. The current owner has fitted new modern bathroom suite and the kitchen is equipped with modern units with contrasting black worktops. Furthr benefits include GCH, double glazing and driveway parking.
Call now to secure your viewing.
The popular town of Dalkeith lies approximately six miles from Scotland's capital and benefits from local schooling at both primary and secondary levels. There are an additional number of recreational facilities to include a Social Club, a Sports Centre and Dalkeith Country Park. Travel facilities include, by road, access to City Centre, city bypass and Kinnaird Park, complemented by a bus service to Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.