2 bedroom flat for saleBlackburn Way, Hounslow
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms/Storage Cupboard
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Popular Residential Development
- Close to Transport Links
- Well located for Local Amenities
- Close to Hounslow Heath
Well presented first floor two double bedroom apartment boasting an open plan kitchen/reception room and balcony.
From the communal entrance with entry phone are stairs leading to an entrance hall, storage cupboard, generous master bedroom, further double bedroom, bathroom and bright kitchen/ open plan reception room with sliding doors to the balcony.
The apartment is located in a popular residential development and further benefits from communal gardens, located close to Hounslow Heath, local amenities and transport links.
This property represents an ideal first time buyer or investor purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 67661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.