4 bedroom flat for saleMarlborough Mansions, Cannon Hill, West Hampstead, London, NW6
Withdrawn from Market
- Extending to approx. 1894 sq ft/176 sq m
- On site management and porterage
- Beautifully manicured communal Gardens
- Separate storage in the basement
- Lateral living at its finest
- Share of freehold
Located in one of the most sought after mansion blocks in West Hampstead known as the BAM Estate and offering the ability to create the perfect home is this fantastic four bedroom apartment with two receptions rooms, two bathrooms, working fireplaces and access to an amazing communal garden.
Cannon Hill is superbly located between Hampstead and West Hampstead with a number of different options for public transport being the Jubilee, Metropolitan, Overground and Thameslink and Finchley Road & Frognal close by. Hampstead Heath is just over a mile away perfect to visit on your day off. Offered chain free with the Share of freehold
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73243871.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8531208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vita Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.