3 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Road
- Extended Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Nr East Sheen Primary School
- Period Features
- Period fireplaces
- Sash Windows
- Sought after "Royals" location
- Three bedroom home
- Wood flooring
- Refitted traditional bathroom
A lovely three bedroom period home located in the highly sought after "Royals" area of East Sheen. The property boasts a wealth of character and period features that include wood flooring, picture rails, sash windows and high ceilings. This charming home also features a side-return extended kitchen/breakfast room and a loft conversion. The living space offers front door to hallway, bay fronted double reception with fireplace and wood flooring, refitted kitchen/breakfast room with French Doors on to the garden, under-stairs storage and stars to the first floor. The first floor provides a split landing, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, third bedroom, modern refitted bathroom, storage and stairs to the loft conversion. The top floor provides landing, large double bedroom with en-suite shower room, built in wardrobes and eaves storage space. There is an attractive walled private garden to the rear with storage shed and practical artificial grass. Kings Road is a sought after road in the heart of SW14 forming part of the "Royals". Mortlake Station, Richmond Park and The River Thames are all nearby. The highly regarded and OFSTED rated 'outstanding' East Sheen Primary School is within easy reach, which will appeal to young couples and families.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73247309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sceon + Berne , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.