3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamlan Road, BROMLEY
- *End of terrace
- *Three bedrooms
- *Double glazing
- *Gas central heating
- *Loft conversion
- *Downstairs & upstairs bathroom
- *Parking at front for 2 cars
- *Rear garden
- *Short walk to Grove Park train station
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME- Daniels are pleased to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE, situated near local shops, schools and amenities. The property is just a short walk to Grove Park train station perfect for those commuting. The accommodation is well presented, arranged over three floors the ground floor comprises; living room, kitchen, conservatory and downstairs bathroom. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom, as well as the sitars leading to a loft conversion. Additional benefits include; double glazing, gas central heating, parking for two cars to the front and a rear garden. Call Daniels today to arrange a viewing, this could be a perfect family home. EPC tbc.
*End of terrace
*Gas central heating
*Downstairs & upstairs bathroom
*Parking at front for 2 cars
*Short walk to Grove Park train station
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73249577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8777141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels Property Services, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.