2 bedroom flat for saleHerne Bay
- Chain free!
- 2 bedrooms
- Central location
- Modern open plan apartment
- Mezzanine bedroom overlooking the lower level
- Lounge/diner/kitchen in excess of 19' (5.79m)
- A short walk to the beach
CHAIN FREE & SPACIOUS QUIRKY COASTAL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WHICH MUST BE VIEWED! Set in the heart of Herne Bay this open plan apartment is arranged over two floors with the ground floor offering a bedroom in excess of 19' (5.79m), open plan lounge/diner and integrated kitchen area in excess of 19' (5.79m), and family bathroom. There is also a large loft with standing space. Stairs lead to the mezzanine bedroom overlooking the ground level. There are plenty of storage cupboards plus a laundry room on the first floor. The high ceilings create a feeling of space and the light floods in from the collective skylight windows making this a very bright and airy space. This is the perfect first time buy or holiday apartment opportunity for those looking for modern living and something a bit different! CALL OAKWOOD HOMES TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Inner Hall Entrance
Lounge/dining room/kitchen 19' (5.79m) 17'6" (5.33m) at widest point
Bedroom 19'2" (5.84m) x 9'3" (2.82m) widest point
Upper Level - Mezzanine Bedroom 15'6" (4.72m) x 13'10" (4.22m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73252610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.