1 bedroom cottage for saleKelda Cottage Albert Street Clifton Brighouse
- STONE BUILT THROUGH TERRACED
- ONE BEDROOMED
- PLEASANT GARDEN TO THE REAR
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FOR A SINGLE PERSON OR COUPLE
- INCLUDING ALL FURNITURE
This stone built terrace occupies a pleasant position, tucked off Clifton Common, within walking distance of the town centre and its amenities. The property is presented to a high standard throughout, has a converted basement creating a dining room or occasional bedroom and is an ideal purchase for a single person or first time buyer couple.
The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, whilst there are modern kitchen and shower room fittings and pleasant gardens to the rear.
The property is stone built.
Mains gas, electric, water and drainage are available.
From our enquiries this property is a Council Tax Band A. However interested parties should make their own enquiries to confirm this.
The property is leasehold on the balance of a 999 year lease. The ground rent is £1.20 per annum.
By appointment with our office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI-13QD17DT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel & Hirst, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.