3 bedroom terraced house for sale, The Old Post Office, High Street, Earlston Galashiels Scottish Borders, TD46BS
- **PRICED COMPETITVELY FOR QUICK SALE** Lovely 3 bedroom flat with large commercial property below. Property available at great price and vendor happy to consider offers prior to auction.
- Accommodation Comprises: The Old Post Office: Shop, two storage rooms, wc, yard, bothy. Flat: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, shower room.
- The old smithy is currently used as a storage area but would be a perfect renovation project. The current owner previously had planning permission to add this as extra accommodation to the flat above
- ***Sales evidence for residential properties in area:- Thistle House, High Street, Earlston, Ber TD4 6BS £160,000. Oak House, High Street, Earlston, Ber TD4 6BS £193,500***
- Earlston is a town in the Scottish Borders in the south east of Scotland. It lies in the valley of the Teviot at the point where the River Slitrig joins it.
Spacious commercial premises in a prominent position in the scenic town of Earlston High Street, with ample storage space (old smithy), enclosed yard and separate bothy. The 3 bedroom apartment above is in walk in condition and would be great family home or investment opportunity. The retail premises is in terrific location close to the local school and on the high street. Earlston itself has great access to a number of local major towns in the borders including Galashiels and Melrose, also only around an hour away from Edinburgh.The old smithy is currently used as a storage area but would be a perfect renovation project. The current owner previously had planning permission to add this as extra accommodation to the flat above Ref. No: 07/01183/FUL Acccomodation Comprises: The Old Post Office: Shop, two storage rooms, wc, yard, bothy. Flat: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, shower room. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3809989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.