2 bedroom property for saleRichard Street, ROCHESTER, ME1
- GUIDE PRICE £180.000 - £190.000
- EPC GRADE D
- LOVELY TWO BEDROOM HOME
- TWO GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOMS
- WELL APPOINTED KITCHEN
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY WALK TO TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ROCHESTER HIGH STREET
GUIDE PRICE £180.000 - £190.000. This lovely terrace home has accommodation laid out over two floors, the ground floor has two great sized reception rooms and the kitchen. The first floor has two brilliant sized bedrooms and the bathroom, the property has been well cared for by the current owner so you literally could just move straight in! The EPC is grade D a copy of which will be available on request.
This is an extremely popular residential area close to the heart of historic Rochester. The mainline railway station and lively High Street is a short walk away, here a great variety of places to eat and drink, is within easy walking distance. Rochester is also home to a range of highly regarded schools including King's School Access to the local motorway network is via the M2 and M20.
This is one of great little first time buy cottages that also lends itself to a good rental investment.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 5" (3.43m x 1.96m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 8' 3" (3.71m x 2.51m )
Living Room 12' 3" x 9' 4" (3.73m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 3" (3.71m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' 8" (3.68m x 2.64m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73260953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528519773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.