3 bedroom town house for saleEaton Close, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 3XL
- Superb Town House
- Recently Modernised
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extra Ground Floor Study Room
- Integral Garage and Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal Buy To Let/First Time Buyer or Family
- Offered With Vacant Possession
Hunters are pleased to offer for sale this spacious 3 bedroom town house. This property has had some recent modernising by the present owners. The property is offered with vacant possession and is located within a quiet no though road. Internally the property briefly comprises of to the ground floor, a cloakroom, door leading to integral garage, and study room, with a large lounge/diner and modern kitchen to first. To the second floor there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include, an enclosed rear garden, dg windows, gas central heating, off street parking and and integral garage. Suited to families, first time buyer and buy to let investors.
4.07m (13' 4") x 3.22m (10' 7")
Into recess, double glazed window to front with pleasant outlook and views, fitted radiator.
2.26m (7' 5") x 1.90m (6' 3")
Double glazed window to front, fitted radiator.
Has opaque double glazed window to rear, 4 piece suite comprising of shower cubical with overhead shower, panelled bath, low level WC, sink into vanity unit with storage below, cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
TO THE REAR
Has enclosed garden bordered by lap wood fencing which is mainly laid to lawn.
TO THE FRONT
Has blocked paved driveway offering off street parking for 2 vehicles leading to integral garage.
5.56m (18' 3") x 2.69m (8' 10")
With power and light.
Opaque double glazed door to..
Fitted radiator, stairs to first floor.
Ideal free standing gas central heating boiler, built in under stairs storage.
Opaque double glazed window to rear.
2.68m (8' 10") x 1.99m (6' 6")
With fitted radiator, double glazed sliding doors to rear leading to garden, door leading to integral garage.
FIRST FLOOR LANNDING
7.70m (25' 3") x 4.07m (13' 4")
Double glazed windows to rear and front with pleasant outlooks, two fitted radiators, stairs to second floor.
2.97m (9' 9") x 2.39m (7' 10")
With double glazed window to rear, modern fitted base and wall units with working surfaces incorporating a single bowl sink, space for cooker.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Has access to loft space.
3.54m (11' 7") x 2.84m (9' 4")
Double glazed window to rear, fitted radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73263647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FISAL202725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Fishponds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.