3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeather Grove, Heaton, Bradford
- Guide price £140,000 - £150,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Located in a popular location
- Viewings are strongly recommended
- Off street parking & detached garage
Three bedroom semi-detached property in a in a popular location. Viewings are recommended to appreciate what is on offer, there is off street parking and a detached single garage. Guide price £140,000 - £150,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom semi-detached property in a in a popular location. Viewings are recommended to appreciate what is on offer, there is off street parking and a detached single garage. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Guide price £140,000 - £150,000
Entering the property via a door to the side which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating avenue and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 16' max x 12' 10" max ( 4.88m max x 3.91m max )
This is a good size family lounge with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, two central heating radiators, laminate flooring and a fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen / diner 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel inset one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer. Space for a free standing cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, two useful storage cupboards, central heating radiator and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. There is also part tiled walls, central heating radiator and a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.11m max x 3.10m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with as central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.51m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with as central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.93m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with as central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a mainly laid to lawn garden with mature hedges, to the side there is a fagged driveway and to the rear there is a flagged patio garden.
There is a single detached garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73265174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.